We provide a large wet bag in all of our kits for storage of used nappies in between washes. The wet bag should be washed with the nappies.
- When nappy is removed, ensure solids are removed and disposed of
- Ensure any Velcro tabs are secured or stuck down ready to wash
- It can be easier to remove inserts at this stage (personal preference)
- Used nappies and cloth wipes are stored in the wet bag (no soaking required)
- Please do not store used nappies for longer than three days before washing
- Storing used cloth wipes in a mesh bag ready for washing means they won’t get eaten by your machine