In April 2018, Worcestershire County Council generously offered a cashback initiative to encourage Worcestershire residents to try reusable nappies.
If you are a resident of Worcestershire and you borrow a kit from Worcestershire Nappy Library you may be eligible for £30 cashback once the kit has been returned.
You will need to show your volunteer receipts totalling at least £30 for reusable nappies or related items (wet bags, inserts, liners, etc) before your volunteer can sign the form. Preloved purchases are accepted, but we advise that you write in the Notes section what you are paying for if paying through PayPal.
Receipts must be attached to the cashback form before you send the form to WCC.
The address to send completed cashback forms to is:
Waste Prevention Team
Worcestershire County Council
WR5 2 NP
Terms & Conditions
Please note that these are set by WCC, and WNL volunteers cannot bend or break them.
- Open to Worcestershire residents only
- Open to new users of nappies only
- To qualify for the £30 cashback, parents must have used a trial kit from WNL and had the form signed to confirm this
- The £30 cashback can only be used towards the purchase of reusable nappies. A receipt must be provided to prove that the purchase has been made, and if bought from Ebay or similar sites, the receipt must state the sorts of nappies that were purchased and the quantity
- Cashback will only be paid if forms are received within six months of signature by WNL
- Open to children up to 3 years of age
Please do note that Worcestershire Nappy Library has absolutely no control over the cashback system as it is run entirely by Worcestershire County Council; if you have any problems with your cashback, please contact the council directly.