In April 2018, Worcestershire County Council generously offered a cashback initiative to encourage Worcestershire residents to try reusable nappies.
If you are a resident of Worcestershire and you borrow a kit from Worcestershire Nappy Library you may be eligible for £30 cashback (paid in the form of Love2Shop vouchers)
The cashback form will be messaged to you once the kit has been returned, checked, and all items are present / missing items have been paid for.
The address to send completed cashback forms to is:
Waste Prevention Team
Worcestershire County Council
Or completed forms can be emailed as a PDF or jpeg to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- Open to Worcestershire residents only;
- Open to new users of nappies only;
- To qualify for the £30 cash back parents must have used a trial kit from WNL;
- WNL will provide a monthly list of parents who have had a trial kit, and this will be matched with all forms received to ensure that only eligible parents receive the voucher;
- A receipt must be provided to prove that a purchase of reusable nappies has been made and if bought from eBay or similar sites the receipt must state the sorts of nappies that were purchased and the quantity;
- Cashback will only be paid if forms are received within 6 months of purchase of the nappies;
- Open to children up to 3 years of age.
Please do note that Worcestershire Nappy Library has absolutely no control over the cashback system as it is run entirely by Worcestershire County Council; if you have any problems with your cashback, please contact the council directly.